AKL Assessments Ltd is a well established, independent and industry approved NVQ centre.
We are passionate about our work and strive to provide the highest quality qualifications and training. We help you gain the right qualifications for the job.
Our assessors are specialised in many areas of Construction, Demolition and Civil Engineering and have decades of experience between them, ensuring they meet all of your learning needs and undertand your role.
We recognise that you are busy. Our NVQ's are all work based which ensures that you have minimum downtime and disruption from your job. So you still gain the much valued qualifications and continue to manage or supervise in your day to day role.
Available Construction NVQ Qualifications
Gold CSCS Card
- L3 Site Technical Support
- L3 Occupational Works Supervisors
- L4 Construction Contracting: Module Options: General, Planning, Surveying, Estimating and Buying.
- L4 Construction Building & Civil Engineering
Black CSCS Card
- L6 Construction Contracting: Module Options: General, Planning, Surveying, Estimating and Buying
- L6 Construction, Building &Civil Engineering
Blue CSCS/CPCS Card
- L2 Plant and construction related qualifications.
Bespoke delivery of Supervisory and Management Construction NVQ's at your location.
- All site based assessment will take place after detailed profiling to ensure that the qualification is the correct one for you. There is no point in you wasting your money on a qualification that you may want but can never achieve as that is not what you are doing.
- All assessments take place on your site or office location, this ensures that you have minimum downtime and disruption from your job, whilst still gaining much valued qualifications and continuing to manage or supervise in your day to day role.
- Visits are agreed to complete the qualification, if you need additional visits in order to reach the standard required, we'll agree this beforehand. Enough visits are allowed for to complete the qualification.
- Unlike other centres who base prices on a minimum number of visits, at AKL Assessments we understand that each individual may require additional assistance and support in certain areas, this will be included in the price at the outset.
- Once a relationship with your assessor is established the assessor will remain with you until the process is completed.
The aim is to let you do your job whilst assessing your occupational competence, the best way to do that is let you do your job!!
If you would like more information about our construction NVQ's, please get in touch or request a call back.