The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
Here's a reminder about what data AKL Assessments Ltd holds about customers and what it does with that data:
- We only hold data relevant to our business which is name, address, phone number and email address .
- We only process your personal data for accounts and records, or staff administration purposes.
- We do not store any other personal details.
- We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
- Personal details are held securely in AKL, Pearson and Zero accounts system and archives, and stored electronically in a secure environment.
- We will never contact you with promotions or marketing and the data is never passed on to third parties other than those relevant to the reasons for your initial contact. The legitimate third parties are Pearson Awarding Body and Zero Accounting Sytsems.
Also, if you want an account deleting please contact us and this will be removed immediately.
If you have any further questions regarding our policy on GDPR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most websites do this.
They improve things by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Please note that all of our Cookies exist to enable functionality on the website and not for advertising purposes. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them. We do not currently use any third party cookies.
First party cookies
|To remember your selections or preferences that you’ve already made when looking at information or using a service
|Randomly generated number
|When user exits browser